Thursday 5 April 2012

Music to live by


So you all that I'm a big fan of One Tree Hill. It has taught me some many life lessons over the last nine years. As I have grow up with the show, each season as shown more and more new music. There has been times that I have felt that the music speak more to me than the actual storylines in the show.

I thought it would be fun to share with you a few of the artists that I come to love over the years. Who have also helped me out over years, depending what mood I have been. Here are some of my favourite songs from the show.

1. Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo

This lady has one of the most amazing voice and I could listen to her non stop.

2. Kate Voegele - Wish You Were

Another girl with a great voice, who was an inspiring to so many young singer through her music.

3. Laura Izibor - If tonight was my last night

An Irish girl with a great voice


4. Enation ft Beathany joy Lenz - Feel This

A fun rock band with good music

5. Gavin Degraw - I Don't Wanna Be

You haven't learnt anything from One Tree Hill, if you don't love this song.



I do have a lot more this is just a little taste for now. Feel free to share with me some of your favourite music from the show.

3 comments:

  1. OMG love!You made one of the best playlists ever!I agree with everything you said!There's something truly magical about the music of that show!And i too believe it helped me change my taste in music for the best.BTW i had a feeling your number 1 would be Halo! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all those song but i would add Dare you to move by Switchfoot (Naley song ) More than anyone by gavin de graw, quicksand and maybe by Everly , and so much more lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zara! Great post! I agree with your choices and would also add Tyler Hilton's "You'll Ask for Me" and Nada Surf's "Always Love"! 2 of my favorites from the entire series (Although you and I know there is no way to list all the amazing songs on the show).

    ReplyDelete