Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wheelchair Wednesday

Hey Everyone

So this week instead of talking about clothes and fashion, I thought that I would pick something a little different. This week I thought I would show you all my hand cycle, which really just is a bike for a disabled person. If you are a disabled person reading this entry and looking for something to help you exercise I seriously suggestion you look into getting yourself one of these. They are a great way of keeping fit and build up your strength. Below is a link to the website to the type that I use, there is all different ones online to suit your ability.

http://www.davincimobility.com/#!handcycle-da-vinci-veloce-24-speed/zoom/cvck/image1df7

1 comment:

  1. That hand cycle is sooooo cool!!!!Who said you can't keep fit when you're in a wheelchair?!Thanks for sharing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete