Sunday 3 March 2013

Working in the Real World

Hi Everyone

Sorry for my lack of updates this week. I have started my firstroper job, just haven't found the time to  be able to update this week. I promise once I get settled into work and into a better routine I will start to update my blog again. For all those who are wondering my first week went really well, everyone is lovely to me. At the start of the week I was very overwhelmed by all the different infirmation I was by people. it was a shocked to the system having to get up early again and by the end of the week I felt dead haha.The first few days I was a little worried about doing things wrong, once I got into the way of it everything was great. I'm really enjoying what I'm doing and it a very accessible job for my disability. At the minute it for four months, so all I can do now is hope that I will kept on in the job. I just thought I give you all a quick update on what has been going on with me.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good 1st week!I had no doubt you'do great!Keep it up! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete