Wednesday 11 March 2015

Wheelchair Wednesday

Hi Everyone

So I'm back with another wheelchair Wednesday. I'm not sure if many of my readers are in wheelchairs or not. I thought I would share this with you all in case you know of someone who is in a wheelchair.

Over the years the products for wheelchairs have been improving every year. Recently I have been interested in a drinks holder. There is always that day when you want a carry out coffee. Being in a wheelchair its very hard to hold your coffee and push at the same time. So why not do yourself a favour and go buy a cup holder for your chair.

I have spent the morning online looking for the perfect cup holder that I like. There is a big variety of all different sorts to fit all different types of chairs. If you feel its something you feel would make your life easier, I suggest you buy one.

If you cant find one online always contact your local wheelchair company and see what they have on offer or can advise you on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment