Friday 28 December 2012

Holiday Films

Hi Everyone

So I know in the last few weeks with the run up to Christmas, I haven't really been updating much on here for you all to read...Sorry!. I actually have been staying around the house and watching a lot of different films, as it has been to wet to go out much during the day for me. I thought I would show you some of the films I have been watching and a few of my favourites.

1. Cool Runnings



















2. A Christmas Card




3. Miracle on 34th Street





















4. A Christmas Heart




















5. New Year's Eve




















Happy Watching :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!This post was exactly what i needed!Love staying in and watching movies during Christmas!Ī¤hink i'll watch ''The Christmas Card'' tonight!I've never seen it and it looks very promising!Thanks so much for these wondeful movie suggestions!Till your next post...xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete