Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year :)

Hi Everyone

"Some people swear there's no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?"
This is something we all have to think about every year on New Year's Eve when everyone is getting ready at different times throughout the day to bring in the New Year. No matter where you live in the world, everyone gets a New Year and a new start to make a difference with their life.

Well we are all now safely into 2013. I would like to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy, Safe and Peaceful year. I'm sure many of you had great fun at different parties with family and friends last night to bring in the New Year.

Last night I was just at home with family having food, drinks and watching a few different films that were on TV. I  have to say that is the best type of New Year's Eve for me, just sitting relaxing and reflecting on the past year. In this incoming year a lot of new exciting experiences happening in my life I hope everything will run smooth. I know there will be up and downs at some point throughout the year.

This year I going to try to have a better and more positive outlook on life. Just take each day one step at a time, I know with God on my side and putting my trust and faith in him. 2013 is going to so much better than last year. Whatever choices you have decided to make for this New Year, I wish you all the very best and hope 2013 is a great year for you too.

Just one last quote to let you think about for this year.

"Sometimes it feels like there are so many things we can't control, earthquakes, floods, reality shows. But it's important to remember the things we can, like forgiveness, second chances, fresh starts. Because the one thing that turns the world from a lonely place to a beautiful place, is love. Love in any of its forms. Love gives up hope, hope for the New Year. That's New Year's Eve to me. Hope, and a great party."

God Bless ox

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Zara! Great post (and great quotes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching post!Loved that you included my favorite quote from ''New Year's Eve'' at the end!I definitely agree with what you said about facing the new year more positively and decisively!Happy New Year and thanks a lot for sharing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year and this blog is great

    ReplyDelete