Friday 11 May 2012

Film Friday

So I thought it would be fun to share with you all, a few of the different films I have love over the years. There is most likely something for everyone to enjoy, if I have missed out on a really good one. Feel free to let me know in my comments and also tell me your favourites.

1. The lion king


















If you  are a Disney person, almost everyone is. This film is a definitely must watch. I loved it since I was little and the music in it is great. All the family will be able to  enjoy this film no matter what age.

2. The Secret Garden



















Anyone who knows me really well, will tell you this is a childhood favourite of mine. This definitely one of those film to sit back and enjoy on a rain day.

3. Step Up



















Everyone has a  dance style film in their collection somewhere. Yes it is one of those boy meets girl and falls in love, there is definitely a bigger message behind the love story. If you have already go watch it for yourself.

4. The Bodyguard


















I love always loved Whitney Houston voice and this film showcase that in a great way. Also I think Kevin Costner and herself have a great on screen relationship together.

5. Coach Carter













I love basketball as you  have already noticed , if you read my other entries.  So it would  surprise that this is one of me favourite, there is a bigger message to this film than just sport, which is why I totally it.

6. Sound of Music



















There is always a musical  film in the collection. If you don't have one you should definitely have one. This is my favourite one and has been since I was little.

7. The Guardian



















I'm not one for action films. This is the one that I can actually sit through and it does scare me. Yes, now I actually love watching it.

8. A Walk to Remember



















If you are a fan of Nicholas Sparks, you will love the film. You can also  read the book of this film by him. I have never done that, when it comes to this film I love it.

9. One Fine Day



















For as long as i can remember I have always loved this film. I can not turn over if I see it on tv. I must sit and watch it all if it is on. So I would totally say this is one to watch if you have never seen it.

10. You've Got Mail



















This is anaother film that I just have to watch when it is on tv. Yes Ihave seen it just one to many times. I  really enjoy watching it.



There you have it,  some of my favourite films. So  if you haven't seen some of them, please take the time to  watch them. Don't forget to tell me some of your favourites in the comments.

Zara :)



1 comment:

  1. Yeap...Just like we predicted it...We totally have the same taste in movies! lol Of course i've watched almost all of them and they are super duper amazing!I'm def gonna watch the couple of ones i haven't already!And btw if i had to choose A Walk To Remember would be my all-time favorite!xoxo

    ReplyDelete