Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wheelchair Wednesday

Always when I'm picking an outfit to wear, I want to pick something that I like. I know everyone is the same on that view. Sometimes it isn't just as simple for me in picking something that I like. I have to think about picking clothes that are comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. Clothes that are warm, so I don't get cold sitting in my wheelchair and also clothes that don't get in the way of my using my wheelchair for myself. As I have said before I don't really like asking for help, so I always have to think practical as well for my style.

Now that we are into the month of May, you would think I would start to be wearing more summer type outfits. That isn't the case just yet as the wet in Ireland is still cold and wet most of the time, which is unusual for this time of you. When it comes to clothes I'm still having to dress warm and comfortable, so I thought I would share I few items. That I find easy to wear sitting in my chair for long periods for time and still keep me warm.

1 American Eagle - Hoodie


















2. Hollister - T- shirt



















3. Trousers - Canterbury



















4. Shoes - Baby















Hope this helps some of you wheelchair users reading this blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Great update! Those shoes are so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update hon!These clothes look really comfy!Ans OMG!The shoes are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey zara !!great blog entry ! i love to know more about your life !! and i loooove the hollister shirt ! beautiful, sexy and comfy very good choice to me !

    ReplyDelete