Monday 7 May 2012

Music Monday

Hi Everyone! So I just thought that I  would share with you a few tunes that I have been listening to a lot recently. Each song has its on meaning to how i have been feeling recently, the lyrics of each song really stand out for me. Just take a few minutes to listen to each of the songs and see how you relate to each of them.

1. Girl In the Moon - Everly

I never really listened to this song much, until one day it came on shuffle with my ipod. Couldn't help be stop and actually listen to the lyrics of the song. Now it is one of my favourite to listen to, when I'm driving in the car.

2. Solider - Gavin Degraw







When I was in North Carolina and getting to meet the cast of One Tree Hill, Gavin was on set one of the days. As his music was going to be in the final episode, with loving one tree hill. We all know Gavin music is great. I had never heard him and just being on set that day watching him sing, made me love his voice more than I already do. This is that song I got hear him and I just love singing along to it.

3. Hold On - Taylor Warren


So I know have much about the story of the person in this video. One day when I was on youtube, I came across this artist and had to listen to his music. Growing up with my disability and having spent times in hospital, could really relate to the lyrics of the song.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my Music Monday. Please feel free to leave me and comment, let me know what music has been in your life recently.

Zara :)











1 comment:

  1. Ok...I already knew and loved the first couple of songs.In fact i remember us tweeting about playing Soldier non-stop not too long ago lol But OMG!!!Can't believe i'd never heard Hold On before.It's really amazing and the lyrics are great!It totally warms your heart!Thanks for bring it to our attention!

    ReplyDelete