Friday 4 January 2013

Film Friday

Hey Everyone

Its Film Friday time again. These two films that I'm going to share with you have been out of a good while now. I have only recently had the time to be able and sit down and watch them properly.

1. Bridemaids - This is a great comedy film, that I really enjoyed watching. I'm sure you will all like it too.

2. Magic Mike - I was really disappointed with this film. If you think differently please let me know you reasons.


If you have seen any other good films recently, feel free to let me know in my comments.

Happy Watching

2 comments:

  1. OMG!I loooooooooove ''Bridesmaids''!This movie is seriously genious!I've watched ''Magic Mike'' too and even though i enjoyed watching it i think i also expected something more.Another movie i saw recently is ''Pitch Perfect''!It was amazing and funny and i think it's a movie every girl should see ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I haven't watched either of these two movies? LOL. I've got to go and watch these soon. Bridesmaids looks really good. Thanks for the recommendation, Zara, it came at a good time as I will have a key role in a good friend's wedding this January (and I'll be attending another one in February.LOL) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete