Sunday 27 January 2013

Words to Live By

Recently I have become more and more addicted to Pinterest. There is loads of different ideas to share and repin, from all different people. My favourite would have to be the quote section, just sitting reading all the inspiring things that people post. I thought I would share with you, that ones that have made a difference in my life.

This a remember that God is always there. He is there to challenge your mind in your relationship of trusting him with your life.

When you feel like the world is ready to swallow you up whole. God is always there to help you through the most difficult times in you life.
This something we so easily forget in life. Is so important to remember.
Life is about first having faith in yourself and in God. To make your life the best it possibly can be.
Have the faith in yourself to achieve every goal you have planned for yourself in life.
Remember in life to make it good. You could be inspiring someone and you don't even know it. There is plenty of people who have touched my life in so many ways, good and bad.
There is so many people in my life who have no idea just how special they really are.
This is something I life by everyday in life.

So, I hope some of the quotes I have shared with you. Help make a difference in your own life.
 

1 comment:

  1. That must be one of your most inspiring posts girl!Exactly what i needed to start the week!Thanks for sharing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete