Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wheelchair Wednesday

Hi Everyone

So I'm guessing we all got some lovely clothes over the Christmas period. You may have treated yourself to something nice in the New Year's sales. I know a lot of my friends very got new shoes for going on night out and different event. For me with my disability trying to find the right pair of shoes is a total nightmare. Its safe to say I only own about three pair of shoes, one of which are a pair of black uggs style boots.

As a don't have a thing about shoes, my favourite thing to buy is scarves. I'm totally addicted to them and have about 15 different ones. Being in the wheelchair they are easy to wear and don't get in the way, unless sometimes when its windy and I'm lifting my chair into my chair (that's the only time). Back in the summer when I was on holiday, I got to different scarves. One from the Disney store and one from Tommy Hilfiger. At the moment I'm totally in love with my Disney one and wear it all the time.  Just from looking on the Internet earlier I can't seem to find any pictures of the ones I have, so I'm unable to show you sorry.

Another item of clothing that I'm loving at the minute and is easy for a person in a wheelchair to wear, is my Aeropostale hoodies. I got two new ones for Christmas, which I still have yet to try on. I'm very sure that I will mostly likely be wearing them some point this week. As they are also great at keeping me warm when I'm out doing exercise.

What your favourite clothing items, that you got recently? Please feel free to share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!I looooove scarfs too!Wish i owned more of them haha!Well,one of my favorite things that i got recently is a gordeous red sweater!I just love it!Plus, it was a gift from my sister which makes it even more special! xoxo

    ReplyDelete